Wednesday, February 24, 2010

getting angry

today i suppose 2 attend BM tuition class
bcos i dunwan 2 go on saturday...
as u noe
saturday is holiday
furthermore, my form six frenz will come 2 my house again
when i am walking towards my skul bus
my mum is there waiting 4 me
im shocked
when i get into the car
then she tell me that she wants me 2 follow her 2 pavilion
i dunno wat's the reason
oh....her frenz are waiting her at a coffee shop
they are talking about some useless thing...
i glance at my watch
4.00p.m
i wait n wait
untill 5.30p.m...
how can i go 2 cikgu ong there???
im TOO LATE
im so angry
i have 2 go on saturday
while you are sleeping
im suffering
BM+Bi class =4 hours
oh my god
did she noe how tired im ???
did she noe dat i dislike tution???
i cant concentrate in tuition class
i dont need it
ok...
i noe my bm n bi poor
but i prefer learning myself den sitting at there listen ,listen n listen

No comments:

Post a Comment