Tuesday, February 2, 2010

form 1 student

reali dislike those form 1 students...
today,i n my fren sit 2gether in the bus...
as u noe,i left many books in skul...
they chuckle me...
yerr,that form 5 gal arh so POOR lehh,she has no money 2 buy books...
not the first time they chuckle at me...
i say:"i left my books in skul..."
my form 2 fren says:"why u all have 2 distract her(me la)always?"
i say:"dun bother them la..."
they say:"people who left books in skul commonly is stupid+idiot.."
im getting angry n lost of control...
"can u guys keep away from me????"
they say:"see,Zhong class de always act like dis...bad temper n pride...."
ok fine...
i keep listening 2 the songs in my phone....
suddenly,a bottle of water pour 2 my hand...
i take a look...
the form 1 student do dis stupid thing...
HE DIN APOLOGIZE BUT LAUGH AND DENY HIS MISTAKE...
stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 你不懂初一仔很幼稚的么?
    他们还小,何必跟他们计较!
    你06的叻。不要忘记他们的学号比你丑。

    ReplyDelete